- IMS Health Announces Pricing on Upsized Offering of Senior Notes In Connection with Quintiles IMS Merger
- IMS Health Announces Offering of Senior Notes In Connection with Quintiles IMS Merger
- The IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics Launches Asia Branch
- IMS Health and Quintiles Announce Key Officers for Merged Company
- IMS Health Reports Second-Quarter 2016 Results and Raises Full-Year Guidance
- IMS Health to Announce Second-Quarter 2016 Results On July 27, 2016
- IMS Health Study: Low Levels of Adherence and Persistence Remain Barriers to Reducing the Costs of Diabetes Complications
- IMS Health Chooses Cloudera Enterprise to Support Big Data Factory for Life Sciences and Healthcare
- IMS Health and Reltio Form Alliance to Deploy Advanced Information Management Solutions for Life Sciences
- IMS Health Study: Global Market for Cancer Treatments Grows to $107 Billion in 2015, Fueled by Record Level of Innovation
- IMS Health Acquires Privacy Analytics, Advancing Real-World Evidence Technology to Drive R&D and Commercial Performance
- IMS Health Reports First-Quarter 2016 Results
Tailoring Analytics for Business Success
In today’s increasingly complex healthcare climate, the field of analytics has risen to a mission-critical status. In the final installment of a 3-part series regarding information management, IMS Health experts discuss how business intelligence holds the power to improve business processes and customer engagement, and serves as a possible catalyst to current and new revenue streams.
Information Management Needs Proper Governance
Data has become life sciences companies’ biggest corporate asset. Therefore, clean, properly governed data can make (or conversely break) an organisation. Learn more about this important aspect of information management in the second article of a three-part series.
Why Multichannel is not an in/out Option
Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME)
PME sites IMS Health’s Gareth Dabbs, Principal, Technology and Services, in its examination of why European pharmaceutical companies have been slow to adopt multichannel strategies, and the imperative to embrace technology as they progress.
Multichannel: The Essential European Revolution
Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME)
Sarah Rickwood, VP, European Thought Leadership for IMS Health, contributes her analysis of the use of multichannel and digital strategies by European pharmaceutical companies, versus other mature markets, and offers implementation success factors.
Information Management: Gaining Value from Data
In the first of three guest blogs from IMS Health on information management, Mike Allelunas, GM of Information Management, advises life sciences companies to rethink their master data management (MDM) strategies, and define long-term enterprise information management (EIM) strategies.
Transforming Technology: The Future of the CIO in the Life Sciences
Pharm Exec editor-in-chief, Bill Looney, recently moderated a CIO roundtable discussion on how technology is transforming the life sciences industry, as well as the role of C-level technology executives.
IMS Health and Reltio Tighten their Collaboration
The alliance between IMS Health and Reltio will provide the life sciences industry with advanced big data technologies, high-performance analytics and healthcare information capabilities.
Transformational Technology: Big Data, The Cloud and the Value of Insights
Pharmaceutical Market Europe
The advent of the big data era has produced a big challenge for pharma and, with the continued growth and influence of mobile, wearable devices, machine learning and the internet-of-things, the size of the challenge won’t be shrinking any time soon.
Pharma Needs Hybrid Sales and Marketing Rep
Pharma can achieve substantially improved commercial effectiveness by orchestrating a truly integrated effort between sales and marketing teams.
U.S. Prescription Drug Spending To Hit $400 Billion A Year By 2020: IMS
U.S. annual spending on prescription medicines will increase 22 percent over the next five years, climbing as high as $400 billion in 2020, according to a report released by health care information company IMS Health Holdings Inc on Thursday.
Prescription Drug Spending Hits Record $425 Billion in U.S.
Spending on prescription drugs in the U.S. rose 12 percent to a record $425 billion before discounts last year, boosted in part by the introduction of breakthrough medicines for cancer and the growing number of patients seeking treatment for hepatitis C.
- Tailoring Analytics for Business Success